Chef’s Table Week bookings open
Citibank cardholders have the opportunity to indulge in Chef’s Table Week, to be held in the first week of July at the finest-of-the-fine-dining restaurants in Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore.
Chef’s Table Week will be held in Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore in the first week of July. The collaboration between Citibank and Desi Restaurant Week Events will give Citibank Premier Miles, Ultima and Rewards card holders to indulge in a six-course meal at the finest restaurants in their city. A food connoisseur’s dream, participating restaurants will offer their head chef’s signature dishes and also an opportunity to interact with them.
The select Citibank card holders will also have the opportunity to enjoy off-the-menu specials during this event. The prices to participate is Rs2,500 in Mumbai and Delhi while the Bangalore event will cost Rs2,000. These rates are exclusive of taxes. Interested foodies can reserve their tables online only at www.chefstableweek.com. The registrations page has been live for Ultima and Premier Miles customers since this morning (June 24), while Rewards customers can make bookings from June 26.
The participating restaurants this time are:
– Dum Pukht, ITC Maratha, Sahar Road
– Ellipsis, Madame Cama Road, Colaba
– Indigo, Mandlik Road, Colaba
– Neel, Mahalaxmi Race Course, Keshav Rao Khadye Road
– The Sassy Spoon, Ramnath Goenka Road, Nariman Point
– Yauatcha, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East
– Edo, ITC Gardenia, Residency Road
– Dum Pukht Jolly Nabobs, ITC Windsor, Golf Course Road
– Jamavar, The Leela Palace, Airport Road
– Karavalli, The Gateway Hotel, Residency Road
– Olive Beach, Wood Street
– Rim Naam, The Oberoi, M. G. Road
– Dakshin, Sheraton New Delhi Hotel, Saket
– Indian Accent, The Manor, Friends Colony (W)
– Konomi, Trident Gurgaon, Gurgaon Road
– La Riviera, Pullman Gurgaon Central Park, M. G. Road
– Sakura, The Metropolitan Hotel & Spa New Delhi, Bangla Sahib Road
– Travertino, The Oberoi, Dr Zakir Hussain Road